Top Five Best Selling Business Books That Could Change Your Life
Nothing in Life is worthwhile unless you take risks. Starting your online journey is full of risk but the reward can be great. Life Changing. Someone once said, " There is only one success: To be able to Spend Life in Your Own Way". Creating a business that can bring you an income greater than your monthly expenses gives you that life. So, how do you get there. Here are five business books that provide a solid foundation to achieving such a life.....Your Welcome.
By Robert Henry May 20, 2020
SideHustleShark.com Staff Writer
People who have read this top selling book say it changed their life. Their entire way of thinking about money was forever transformed. Here are some concepts straight out of this iconic business read that could change your life as well.
Assets can put money in your pocket even when your sleeping or on a vacation having a great time seeing the World. Liabilities take money from your pockets and make you poor. A house is not an asset as many people think. Unless it is a rental home, that pays you money to own it, it is a liability. Assuming your paying a mortgage, the home you live in could become an asset if you rented a room or two or three.
- Wealthy People acquire assets to become Wealthy. Any surplus cash they receive from their assets is used to buy their luxury items.
- The Rich get Richer by using their surplus cash to buy more assets to bring them even more surplus cash.
- The Rich don't work for money. They Work for more Assets.
- Having Cash Flow is more important than Net Worth. Cash Flow replenishes itself, and works to bring in more cash to purchase more assets.
This top selling Business Book is a great read and could change your Life and your children's lives as well. Read It. Learn it. Live it.
Russell Brunson, at twelve years old, started out loving what we called junk mail and learned the basic tenets of direct marketing from the offline world by studying it night after night. He later grew into the internet age and of course started applying those same disciplined principles to online marketing.
- He has been outstandingly successful in doing just that and has helped hundreds of company's to realize their full profitability by guiding them with what he has learned.
- Russell says to treat this top selling business book as a personal consultation with him that he normally charges $25,000 a day to well known companies throughout the world. If you heed his advice, you will learn the same principles that can revolutionize the way you do business with the world.
- From developing a sense of who your customer is through building a customer avatar, to deciding what it is you want to do for that customer and how to get them there. There is a wealth of information in this book and you will likely read it over and over. Each time you will find something new to spark your online sales funnel to burn up the online markets.
This top selling business book is a must have book for everyone in a online marketing journey.
Babylon was on of the richest places in Ancient culture. This best selling business book takes us back there to revisit lessons and truths that are timeless and meaningful still today. A chariot maker, who had worked hard at crafting these vehicles for the wealthy of Babylon, realizes one day that all his hard work has brought him no real fortune or future for attaining it.
He is humbled and concerned at his predicament. He shares it with an old friend, a musician, who came by himself to borrow money from the chariot maker. They discuss their awakening to their problem, and attempt to analyze just how they reached a place with no savings for their future. And yet, a good friend of theirs had somehow risen to become the richest man in Babylon over the years.
How did he manage such a feat? Was he not just like they were growing up? There was nothing special about him that they could see as to why he was able to amass such great wealth.
They decided simply to go see him and ask him how he did it. The man was a good friend and spoke freely about how he had done it.
- Essentially, he made his money work for him. "Learn to make your treasure work for you. Make it your slave. Makes its children and their children work for you."
- Seek counsel of wise men who handle money everyday. Do not listen to sweet song of risk without counsel.
- The man's greatest lesson was this....Keep at least a tenth of all you earn for yourself. To grow and become even a greater sum.
- The lesson he left them with was ultimately:
A part of all you earn is yours to keep.
This best selling business Book is full of similar stories of principles to keep and apply in todays world. Many other Parables in the book overlap the theme of building wealth but are artfully told, including" Seven Cures for a Lean Purse" and the "Five Rules of Gold". It is a book about how to build wealth and become wealthy with wisdom from the mouths of men who did it. It is a timeless and a definite must read.
This best selling business book is about perseverance, desire and the will to achieve success. Written during the great depression, The Author starts off with a story many of us have likely heard. The man who found a goldmine that could have yielded him millions. He had borrowed from friends and family who believed in him, as he had hit some gold in the original strike.
After he raised money to buy the necessary equipment, he returned for his riches and they dug for their gold. They did not hit anymore gold after a few months, and the man gave up. He sold the equipment to a junk man for pennies on the dollar. The junk man hired a geologist to inspect the mine to see where the others went wrong. The geologist determined because of their lack of understanding of fault lines, they were just three feet away from striking it rich.
The junk man followed the geologists advice and struck gold and made millions.
The author sets out 14 principles for achieving success in this book. The principles are as follows:
- Thoughts are things
- Specialized Knowledge
- Organized Planning
- Power of the Master Mind
- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- The Subconscious Mind
- The Brain
- The Sixth Sense
The book remains as a must read for learning how to achieve success through perseverance and desire. Lastly, the guy who quit when he was just three feet from gold, paid everyone back from whom he borrowed. Also, he was determined to never give up again. He later made his million dollar fortune selling life insurance by never taking no as a definitive answer. In the end too, he never gave up on himself.
Everything is a negotiation. Chris Voss takes us to a place where we can effectively deal with our significant other, parents, friends, co-workers, employees and customers.
Each chapter offers tools and tips to make each negotiation a challenge and opportunity for success.
This best selling business book takes the approach that every negotiation is not a battle but a process of discovery. Discovery to determine as much information about the person in front of you and the situation at hand. What words to use, and body language are all discussed to assist us in learning how to reach a good resolution.
It is a definite must read and packed with information that can change your personal life as well as your business dealings.